Saturday 6 June 2015

Exciting Friday

Lunch talk at Isshin Japanese Restaurant Juru Autocity

I was lucky enough to be invited by Nestle for a lunch talk on Childhood Obesity just yesterday. Not only was the talk educational, it really highlighted the dire need to tackle the obesity problem in Malaysia. We've been recently crowned champion of obesity in South East Asia. No more carbonated drinks. No more fast foods for all of us.

 I really liked the food at Isshin restaurant. Not only was the portion worth the money, the sashimi was fresh too. Would come back next time.

EPL's Hen Night

 Initially the plan was that I go over early to help EPL cook. I did go over early, but ended up not doing anything as Chef C took over the food preparation and also stepped in as the professional food photographer. We chased him away after he's done his job. Hahahahaha.

Cute mini cupcakes from The House of Mini


 The Ji Muis and the bride to be! What we did after will forever remain a secret. The only thing I can reveal is that there was a lot of brainstorming and even a Eureka moment for me. Hahaha.

 EPL brought D and I for breakfast after the sleepover. Penang Hokkien Mee is still the nicest.

The pork ribs was also delicious. I hope I can fit into the dress tomorrow.

The big day awaits. Need to conserve energy first.

No comments: