Friday 6 March 2015

Missing Fish and Chips

My cravings for fish and chips didn't just come out of the blue. It was triggered by seeing a photo of fish and chips while surfing Facebook.

I was in luck that I'd arranged to meet Pei Lian for lunch today. There's no fish and chip in Kulim but luckily there's Manhattan Fish Market at Sunway Carnival Mall. So, I get to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

 Fish and Chips at Manhattan Fish Market, Sunway Carnival Mall

So satisfied! It's been too long since I'd ordered fish and chips. Somehow didn't get any cravings previously. Plus it's so difficult to get good fish and chips. Nothing beats the original fish and chips from the UK.

Scanning through my memories, there are a few places where I really remembered eating my fish and chips.

Llandudno

Having my dose of fish and chips at Conwy Castle. Best peas that I've tasted.


It was that good that I even brought my parents there for round 2

 One of the best moments in Llandudno - having fish and chips by the promenade

 Isle of Sky:
 Fish and chips during one of the road trips north

Black Country Living Museum
Fish and Chips at Hobbs and Sons Fish & Chips shop within the museum. Look at the size of that fish!

Apologies if anyone feels hungry after reading this post. Malaysian fish and chips can never beat UK. Anyone up for trip to the UK just to have fish and chips?

No comments: