Sunday 25 April 2010

What I'd reflected so far...

I reflected that staying in one place for too long affects my ability to reflect as it no longer stimulates reflection.

Therefore, I set off on a journey in search for the lost secret to reflection. I reflected that....


...the bridge between my reality and fantasy was so concrete that I could barely differentiate them

...there was a reason why I went back to the same place to settle the unfinished business

...gigantic obstacles can appear like tiny blocks if you change your perspective

...some situations can be so inviting but scary at the same time

...making the wrong turn in life can lead you back to the starting point again

...having lighthouses without lighting them do nothing to guide lost ships

...sometimes we appear confident but panicking like crazy inside

...there are different ways and speed of going from one end to another

...having breaks in between is so effective in rejuvenating motivation

...it doesn't really matter which goes on first as long as we're happy with the outcome

...sometimes we're just short of the right timing to cross over obstacles

...strong foundation is the secret to being the last one standing

...too much of anything is bad for health

...the end of a journey doesn't mean that my journey has ended

...there is always a link between the past, present and future

...I've been writing a lot of nonsense and you have read until the end. Go studylah!

6 comments:

pp said...

hahaaa..i reeli need to study!!!

ashieBee said...

me too >__<

but nice pics! hehehhee

Windchaser said...

good luck for finals!!!!

h.3.l.3.n said...

nice (emo) post haha yes i Need to go study!!!

Anonymous said...

from all of us at camp cape reading your blog has been an enchanting express. thank you lah

Anonymous said...

it was lovely to have tea with you. grumpy toad says hi