Tuesday 3 August 2010

Saying 'back in Liverpool' for the last time

Yup, I just got back to Liverpool this evening from my road trip to Isle of Skye. It feels so weird to be saying that 'I'm back in Liverpool' tonight knowing that this will be the last time that I'll be able to say it before I pack my bag to catch my flight back to Malaysia in less than 48 hours from now.

Will I miss this place? Only time will tell. Will I ever come back? Again, only time will tell. Will I continue blogging? Most probably I'll be quite active for the next 2 months before I officially start using my license to practice proper medicine. It's going to all the untold stories from where I left off. After this, I think I'll revert back to the old dull person that I used to be. Maybe that will be the time for me to retire.

No comments: