Wednesday 28 July 2010

It's all coming to an end

I can't remember if there was a time when I was satisfied with Time,
It always passes too fast or too slow and never just.... nice.

If I asked you what is 5 years to you, most would say that it is a long time,
But why is that Day One always feel like yesterday?

Time is too fast, when holidays are ending, when exams are approaching,
Time is too slow, when no holidays are approaching, when nothing is ending.

It seems so weird that I remember most clearly of everything not related to my main purpose coming here,
But of the friend I came to know, the places I've traveled to, the number of things that I've skived.

It's all coming to an end now, I still can't decide too fast or too slow,
But no matter what I decide, I'm anticipating the opening of the new chapter of my life.

No comments: