Tuesday 12 October 2010

Finally

The letter of doom arrived today at 1.20pm via Postlaju. According to the records, it's been sent on the 8th October which was Friday but due to the maximum snail speed that it can travel, it only arrived today.

Induction in Malacca, 18th October 2010. I'll only find out where will I be posted after 11pm that day.

As I was reading through the first page, suddenly, it all went dark, silent and even the air became so still. No electricity!!!!!!!

I wonder what came together in that brown envelope. I suspect it's not only the documents relating to my induction. How powerful.

Luckily, the power cut lasted only an hour. I almost died from the heat of 37 degree Celsius.

Goodbye carefree days, so long 8 hours of sleep, farewell afternoon naps.

3 comments:

a*hui said...

wake up and serve the people

welcome to the big family

muahahaha

Grace said...

talk about shocker!!!
ahah at least u can say ur letter came with lots of drama
hope u r coping alrite there noreen!!

Windchaser said...

i need all the luck that i can get from next week onwards and for the next 2 years.