Monday 4 October 2010

While waiting.....

for the letter of doom, which I'm informed that it'll arrive after the 8th bringing news about the start of my misery from the 18th. I've been keeping myself occupied with...


2 AGMs
E&O AGM- Went there, no door gift, drank a cup of tea, then went back to.....

Maybank AGM - where I had a good laugh at some of the questions and comments from the floor and witnessed how Malaysians rush for food when the doors to the buffet opened like there's a long famine going on in the country. I was really hard hit by the fact that I'm back in Malaysia. Queues weren't followed, people pushing and fighting to get the plates and dishes. Some even came with plastic bags and Tupperware to take away when not everyone has taken their share yet. Welcome to uncivilised Malaysia! When will it be a time when I can proudly say that I'm a Malaysian?

ECM Libra 4Q10 Investment talk:
It was held at Equatorial Hotel in KL and the breakfast was delicious!

This programme is highly recommended as it gives a very good insight to the direction of the Malaysian share market and also recommends stocks to watch out for.

Right after that, I rushed off to trader's club meeting at ChartNexus. Phew, only managed to have lunch at almost 4 in the afternoon. Training for HO.

I found out that many of my friends have received their induction letter which will be held next week. I myself was allocated to the following week's group so I'll have an extra week off. Feel a bit left out but at least I can polish up my skills in investment in the meantime.

1 comment:

Grace said...

wat were u doing? why attend those meetings? getting a feel for stocks and shares?