Saturday 13 November 2010

Destress

I think I'm luckier than most housemans at the moment as I get to go home for a day after 3 weeks of work. It's really important to destress every now and again before any mental illnesses appears.

Since my parents had free food vouchers and coupons for Krispy Kreme and Starbucks, that's where we went for lunch followed by 2nd lunch. Hahahaha.

Free one sugar glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut with purchase of and Combo meal. Very sweet and crunchy coating over the really soft doughnut.

We had 2 combo meals. The tuna panini wasn't really outstanding but I liked the turkey bagel. The tomatoe in the bagel was as big as the bagel itself. Most probably imported as Malaysian tomatoes are 1/4 of the size.

Melted Mushroom panini at Starbucks. Really delicious. Much nicer than Krispy Kreme. Loved the hazelnut hot chocolate.
Melted Chicken Panini. A bit of tandoori flavour with cheese. Yums.
Shepard pie. Small but tasty. Looks a lot like a muffin but it's savoury.

I'm having some pre-calls depression now. On top of that, I'm having this really bad flu, cough and a big ulcer on the tip of my tongue. Hopefully I'll survive till Monday evening. When will be the next destressing session?

No comments: