Tuesday 18 January 2011

Frustrated

There's just too many people out there in this world who will manipulate the situation for their own benefits in the expense of others. I've learned that it doesn't pay to be nice. So, if I cannot win them, join them and be as selfish.

Suffering in silence will never be appreciated and some may even take advantage of it. Always try to get something in return for favours asked. Never be as stupid as me.

I never went looking for change but change came looking for me and now my heart is infected. I've turned cold.

1 comment:

Grace said...

do those selfish people seem like they are happy with life?
More likely they too are dissatisfied because being mean doesnt come at a cost. It bites back ; harder!
Of course being taken advantage of is also a pain.
Try to stand your ground. Firm not fierce.
And be nonchalant about the minor jabs.

Just my two pence worth.
Take care noreen.. hugs