Thursday 25 August 2011

Random ramblings

How I wish that I can make time stop and then I'll be able to sleep a little longer, play a little more, just so that I have had enough mental preparation to face the responsibilities of tomorrow.

The ability to be able to go back in time would be great too, reliving those carefree moments, re-experiencing the joys of yesterdays.

Recently, I've been having these worries that I'm nearing the tipping point of giving up. The temptation to just forget all responsibilities and walk out on my job is so great. All this is caused by the lack of job satisfaction, pressure at work, seeing so much injustice going on, unequal distribution of responsibilities. Can I not go to work tomorrow??? What if I'd chosen a different profession? Would I have earned more and experienced a better quality of life? It'll be so depressing if that were the case.

I hate this part of me where I don't adapt to change that well. One thing bad about work at the moment is that we get rotated every so often. I do take a long time to settle down in a routine, getting to know the team that I work with. Once I'd established my comfort zone, suddenly, I'm due to change over to a totally different environment and team. Haih.......

Enough of these ramblings. I guess I just need to get it off my chest. Still, the disinhibition tendency is brewing inside of me.

1 comment:

pp said...

Felt the same every morning.. can i just not go to work today..it sux when other people can do that but we just dont have to heart to not turn up for work.. nvm, its just housemanship..afterthis we can stay put whereever we want..hehe..