Wednesday 14 May 2008

Grey

Probably nobody will ever noticed the mask I put on

Since when did I become so good at it?

Living life without a meaning

Tomorrow is just a continuation of my sufferings



Overflowing anger

Overflowing disappointment

Overflowing sadness

Overflowing frustrations



I struggle to keep the demons inside but they're desperately fighting to get out
How much longer can I last? How much more can this body take?
My heart screams but no one can hear it
Will it ever end?

Hope was something which I've forgotten

Have I tried breaking free?

Is it possible for a person like me?

Someone who has been abandoned a long time ago


I have given up on everything
Everything except this precious memory of you
It was that day, when I finally heard it
And set my heart to escape from all these


One day I may be able to show you a real smile

A genuine smile, neither forced nor faked

That will be the day I come running back to you


Till then, take care.

2 comments:

pp said...

eh, u cut hair har..

Windchaser said...

you will be surprised when you see me.