Thursday 19 June 2008

Tagged

My friend, Sakura tagged me in her blog about 3 weeks ago and here I am replying it.

1. I love to SMILE
I think so. People do say I laugh too much sometimes. It's not a crime to smile and laugh too much, is it? So, smile more and infect more people.

2. I like to think.
I do take a long time to make up my mind most of the time, especially when it concerns buying something. It's just difficult trying to take into account the price, quality, ingredients used, whether it suits your needs most or not. There are also times when I make a decision on impulse but that rarely happens.

3. I love food and cooking.
I do love food and cooking. My love for food is all the time but cooking, it depends on whether am I cooking for the sake of filling my hungry stomach or when I'm having all the time in the world to create something delicious, or to cook for friends. I do believe that food brings everybody together. Food is also one of my weak point. I don't know how many times have I been trick to going to someone's house for dinner and end up having to do work.

4.I'm clumsy and careless.
Yes. I totally agree with this. I hate it sometimes but this is how I am.

5. I'm an observer and sometimes critical.
I think I'm always too blur to notice anything. So, don't blame me for not being sensitive.

6. I don't like to jump into conclusion.
Agree. I want to see with my own eyes before believing anything. But I have a tendency to assume something. You can ask YY to tell you the story about the 2 spoons and fish which happened back in college if she still remembers it.

7. I'm healthy concious.
I think I'm not that health concious but I do try to watch my weight, the types of food which I eat, the amount of time I spend sitting at home and not exercising, etc.

8. I'm independent person.

I wished I am. I depend a lot on friends while I'm away from home and my family when I'm back. I would really want to be a steady driver so that I can go to more places on my own but still I'm too scared to drive alone. So, aim for this summer is to master my driving skills!

I don't know who to tag. Maybe anyone who has read this post. Maybe now you all have a bit more insight of how I think about myself.

1 comment:

Sakura said...

Noreen a... Why are your characteristics are the same with me? You're supposed to tell me about yourself hahaha. So funny ^^