Monday 30 June 2008

Nice Day 3

My final post on my last trip. This is taking such a long time as I'm in the middle of my electives.

We went to the Old Town for our breakfast.

Pastries in European countries are still so much nicer looking and delicious compared to those in Malaysia

We went up Château hill as there were a few spots up there where we could get a panaroma view of Nice.
I like this view.
2nd most beautiful beach in Europe

Really nice waterfall. Got drenched from the water droplets. I'm exaggerating here.

I'm not sure if it's real or artificial.

Finally, we decided to make our way to the beach before we head back to the airport. At that point, I was barely keeping myself awake. Feeling really tired and I still have to worry about packing and moving my things into storage.

On our way, we saw this weird looking sea creature, scientific name Buaya on display and a tourist busy taking a photograph of it.

I was surprised that there were no sand at the beach. It was covered with tons and tons of flat pebbles! Along the way, I guess some people missed the sand and decided to import it from elsewhere.

Pebbles everywhere and it was crazy to see so many people sunbathing on top of these pebbles at noon time.

Not the usual sand and water but pebbles and water.

We made our way back to the old town for lunch.

And had battered seafood again as they were really delicious.

Finally, my story of Nice and Monaco ends here. Next time, I'll be blogging on Malaysia and mainly the many types of food it offers. I just hope that I have time to do this. Hospital attachments here are just crazy. From 8am till earliest 5pm but I usually end around 6pm. Tiring. Now I miss UK's hospital time.

No comments: