Sunday 8 February 2009

Conflict

Did I do the right thing?
Was I too late?
Why didn't I realise it earlier?
What should I do???!!!
Somebody tell me!
What if....Should I have.....the questions kept replaying in my mind.

Trying so hard to distant myself,
Not getting affected emotionally,
I won't be able to handle the situation effectively if I don't!
But those worries start haunting me as I lie in bed,
Drifting off to a troubled sleep.

Guilt, fatigue, worries, the unknown future,
Feeling so overwhelmed by all of them.
Someone told me that I shouldn't let this affect me this badly,
Should I kill all emotions and turn my heart to stone?

Heard some good news today,
I felt a rock lifted off one shoulder,
Breathed a sigh of relieve.
Hopefully everything will turn out ok.

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

hope r u ok! anyth wrong u kno i m here, todai!!