Thursday 19 February 2009

Turning over a new leaf, if not....

Like what my personal message on MSN says at the moment,

Desperately turning every leaf I can find as I've burnt down most of the forest already.

Therefore, if I don't put in effort to revise and study hard before my trip in Easter, I'm not called Noreen anymore! (Maybe just Ooi Zhi Min. Hehehehe)

After months of suppressing the urge to go off traveling as it's my finals in June, I succumbed to the temptation of going to Greece this Easter. It was 3 days before when M asked me if I wanted to join and I battled between choosing feeling guilty or feeling left out for quite a while. Finally, I chose to feel guilty but unexpectedly, I felt happier that I've made the decision to go instead. Since I've decided to take a week off in Easter, I'd better start working hard now in order to make up for the lost opportunity to revise.

So, from now on, all of you won't see the lazy, procrastinating, always hibernating me. You'll see the hardworking, focused, always at the library Noreen!

I want to pass 4th year!!!!!!

No comments: