Monday 28 July 2008

Reunion after such a long time

How long has it been? I think it has been a long 7 years since the last time 3 of us were together in SMK Konven St. Cecilia in Sandakan. It had been such a long time yet it seemed like just yesterday when we met up to do our school project or attending classes on weekdays. The fact that none of us changed that much did helped with the feeling of 'it seemed like yesterday'.

JV and A. Maybe hair longer a bit but other than that, still exactly the same!

Of course I'll need personal photos with each of them.
It took A to graduate from US, JV to be studying in Peninsula Malaysia in a small town called Seremban, which wasn't too far away from Kuala Lumpur, my parents who willingly became my chauffeur and map reader, and all 3 of us to be free for this reunion to happen. So glad that it did cause it'll be extremely difficult in future.

We had our day's out at Jusco Seremban. I didn't even realise that we were all wearing pink. Pink must be in season now. Had lunch, shopped, even did some grocery shopping. Happy to see you gals and may we meet again soon. I think it'll most probably at someone's wedding. Remember to send me invitation card!

No comments: