Wednesday 16 July 2008

Will my holiday ever start?

I'm having some electives blues at the moment. Feeling quite depressed as I found out that PBL wasn't exactly the best learning method considering the tiny speck of knowledge I've gained from the last 3 years of medical school compared to the amount of knowledge students from other universities that don't practice 100% PBL have.

I hate it when I know that I knew something before and have totally forgotten it. I hate it when I can remember that I have learned it before but just can't extract it from my sleeping brain. I hate it when doctors ask you the simplest question of all and you get dumb struck. I hate it when I feel stupid all the time.

When will my holidays start???? This will be my last chance to relax and enjoy life before I need to turn over leaves from a whole forest to morph into the nerdiest medical student ever in order to pass 4th year. A whole year of suffering awaits. Will I ever have the chance to enjoy life?

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

surely got chance.. winter? easter? summer..