Sunday 23 May 2010

Liverpool Dental Exhibition

Summer is finally here! What a great day to be out and about. I had a flatmates outing to the Dental Exhibition which was held at the Echo Arena this year.
Armed with a badge each, we went in empty handed and came out at least 2 big bags, each containing at least 5kg of freebies. Muahahaha.

Lunch at Wagamama:

All the restaurants at Liverpool One had opened all the doors and removed the front panel as the weather was so hot and sunny. We were just glad that there were seats indoors to rest after dragging all our things there. Need to refuel first before making the uphill journey back.
I loved the Chicken Tama Rice which I ordered. It was grilled chicken topped with gravy and served with sticky sushi rice. My flatmates had a variety of noodles which were not bad too.

Good luck to all preparing for the last dash to the finishing line. I myself need all the motivation that I can muster to finish off this essay before I can graduate. It's getting more difficult to find the passion and concentration that I used to have in the past. Haih....Somebody motivate me please!

P.s. if the CPR tutorial is too hot and distracting for you, I recommend that you revert back to the clinical skills handout to prepare for the BLS station at OSCEs. Hahahahaha.

No comments: