Friday 14 November 2008

Crumbling

It was just an insignificant crack in the wall,
But never underestimate what stress and pressure,
Will eventually do to it.

That great wall stands tall,
Never budging even an inch,
Withstanding whatever that comes its way.

So strong externally,
Yet unnoticed on the other side,
Unseen corrosion has almost thinned it completely.

Thus, this small crack appeared,
Hardly noticed by anyone,
Thin lines running from it turning into thicker lines.

I can feel its desperation,
I can sense its suffering,
I can hear crumbling
.
.
.
that heart stopping silence
.
.
.
I closed my eyes and ears
.
.
.
felt the tremor below my feet, that gust of wind and dust
.
.
.
I knew it was already hopeless.

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

r u ok? hey hang in there ok! have a great bday~