Sunday 5 April 2009

Chilling out on a Saturday

We met at The Egg for lunch. As I've been to this restaurant too many times, I need to use 2 new models to display the food.

PG ordered Tandoori mushroom

Close up on the mushrooms

And the sides that came with it.

It tastes really delicious when dipped in mint sauce. Good combination.

How the delicious looking photos of food are taken. I feel hungry while writing this blog entry. Note to self: don't blog about food when on a diet (if I ever start)

M ordered Bolognese and it tasted good too.

Close up to make readers hungry. I need to share the hunger as sharing is caring. What should I do? I feel hungry at this hour!

Appreciated the effort from my 2 models. Keep up the good work.

We went to watch Monsters vs Aliens 3D movie at Odeon after. It is a really entertaining movie. Recommended to watch in 3D even though it is 2 pounds more expensive for the ticket.
The glasses we got. They actually looked really old fashioned.

Too bad they didn't have the promotion cardboard stands for it. So, we'll just promote the upcoming 3D movies:
Night at the Museum 2, and
Ice Age 3. I love how M is trying to steal the nut.

With the really old fashioned looking 3D glasses and a posh background, anyone can look cool wearing them.

At the end of the day, I looked like this too:
I think I'm getting old as I tire easily these days. Good excuse for me to sleep more.

No comments: