Sunday 5 April 2009

Sunday BBQ

Luckily it was a sunny Sunday. Just perfect for having BBQ!

Setting up

These two are the smartest by hanging around the table with food from the beginning. Hahaha.

Starters:
Keropok (crackers)

I think it's home made fries. I think I should start analyzing food more before eating them.

Burning the charcoal
Catching up with friends

A, the really cute toddler, is always the center of attraction and affection.

Guess who's within the smoke.

My Tandoori chicken with mash potato and coleslaw. The person barbecuing it was too enthusiastic that it's all burnt. (I think it was me. I apologise for introducing such high concentration of carcinogens into the chicken. The risk of eating it once in a blue moon is very minimal.)

They looked badly burnt but tasted great.

Someone asked me to sell Satay instead of chicken. Maybe next time.

A came to help out.
Followed by S. I think you can get the impression who was there the longest.

More chicken. Less burnt this time.

And finally, Strawberry cheesecake as desserts. Good ending.

I now have backache after playing jump rope. It was a routine to play jump rope at recess in primary school without fail. Those were the good old days.....Hopefully there will never be a day when I have to say that I am too old for it.

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

i miss bbqs!!

Angeline said...

Hi Noreen,

How r u doing? It is really nice to read up about your latest. Would love to hear more from you.

Cheers~~

Angeline

Windchaser said...

hi angie! haven't heard from you in a long time. what have you been up to?