Saturday 25 April 2009

Guess who's here

Yay! Y3 came to Liverpool to visit me for the weekend. So happy. I think I have an affinity for guests now. It's one after another.

We went to Zizzi at Liverpool One for lunch as she wanted something Italian.I couldn't remember what I'd ordered the last time I was here no matter how hard I tried. Guess what, I ended up ordering the same thing I had due to my love for mushrooms. Just can't run away from it.

Risotto Al Funghi Con Pollo. I thought that it tasted a bit different from the last time but nevertheless, it was still delicious. Y3 thought it tasted a bit like Chinese porridge. Where can I get wild mushrooms here? They tasted so nice!

Y3 had Calzone Carne Piccante. Basically it was folded pizza with chicken, meatballs, mushrooms, chilli, cheese in bolognese sauce. It was delicious as well.

Happy Y3 with her Calzone.

We went window shopping around Liverpool One followed by grocery shopping. So sorry! I'm not a good host (made her carry my groceries) plus I've failed to make her buy anything. Seems like JPA's allowance wasn't a good enough factor to make us spend money.

No comments: