Tuesday 6 October 2009

Why? How? What should I do? Whatever, I give up

Firstly, who said 5th year was easy again? Kena tipu by the seniors when I was busy preparing for finals last year.

Secondly, Noreen, why did you leave everything to the last minute? Why? WHY?????? If I can't finish my essay, case histories, personal formulary in time, it's goodbye to my trip to Prague and London. This is highly likely to happen looking at my snail speed in writing.

Thirdly, sorry blog. I've abandoned you for a long time and will continue to do so as I've lost my interest in blogging. So many things happened over the last few weeks and I have no interest or motivation to blog about them. I think I smell some signs of depression.

Fourthly, to apply or not to apply, that is the question. To stay or not to stay. Balik or not to balik. Not to mention, I don't even know if I have time to attempt those questions! Y3 ah, why didn't we make a firm decision over summer holidays? WHy???? Now I kepala sakit.

To turn over the whole hutan khatulistiwa from tomorrow onwards. I don't want to be the first person who fails a SAMP rotation. I don't want to.

No comments: