Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas buffet at Red Hot

Liverpool Malaysian Society organised a Christmas dinner at the newly opened buffet place at Liverpool One on Tuesday. I can't even remember when was the last time I had buffet.

Yup. That's the name of the place. Really crowded as everyone in Liverpool were queuing up to try.

So many people turned up! I don't even know most of them.

Just happily put my face into the picture whenever I see people gathering for a photo. Hahaha.

Back to main topic. I was spoilt for choices. There were all sorts of selection ranging from Japanese to Italian. I think my stomach has shrunk nowadays as I couldn't eat as much as I used to (good thing for my weight but not for value). I only went for 3 rounds. Hahaha. 1st round was the taster round where I tried a bit of everything. Loved the Chicken Tikka and Masala. The 2nd round was pure seafood which I enjoyed the most (tempura shrimps, fish, marinated prawns and loads of mussels). Of course I ended the meal with desserts (cheese cakes, tiramisu, fruits, etc). I could barely move after that. I don't think buffets do me any good.

Took another photo of the ferries wheel. Yet to go on it.

Spot the similarity from the previous photo? It was them who wanted a photo with the 3 of us. Hahahah.

Loved this massive poster of the Beatles.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas dinner in London this Saturday. I'm spotting a trend here. Good things come in 3s. It started with my birthday celebrations and now Christmas dinners. Seriously I'm going to get an overdose.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!! Have you thought of your new year resolutions?

1 comment:

If it comes in pink said...

that food looks so yummy, I'm hungry;)