Saturday 12 December 2009

Christmas Dinner and last day of GP

Monday - Christmas Dinner

My housemates in Llandudno decided to throw a Christmas dinner before our rotation ended. I felt so lucky to have such nice housemates throughout my stay there.


Everyone were so busy in the kitchen by the time I got back from GP. My mouth was watering just from smelling the food from the moment I opened the door.

Pulling Christmas crackers, wearing the red paper crowns, enjoying the delicious meal with a good crowd. What more can I ask for.

From Yorkshire pudding, roast chicken, roasted carrots, potatoes and parsnips topped with gravy and bread sauce. Yummy! I was surprised that everything could disappeared from my plate except for the thicken bones of course.

There's always room for desserts. Yule log and banofee pie. A good end to the Christmas meal.


Wednesday - Last day of GP

I had mixed feelings at the end of this rotation. I know that I will definitely miss it cause not only it was relaxing, the people that I worked with over the last 7 weeks were really nice. Haih, but of course, nothing can make me more happy than having my holiday.

Initially, we wanted to go to the Liverpool Arms for fish and chip. But when we got there, they told us that they do not serve food for lunch.

Luckily L recommended another fish and chips restaurant in Conwy and it is the best fish and chips which I've tasted so far! They even have a selection for senior citizen. It is a really nice cozy restaurant. Too bad I can't remember its name but I do remember its location.
The best fish and chips. Don't let the pale look of the fries deceive you. It's crunchy on the outside and tasted really nice. The cod was really fresh and tasty too. Blogging about it now is making me hungry. I miss it so much but now it's so far away. I will return one day.

We walked along Conwy Quay. The sun was out, the seagulls poses for photos, the ships rocked gently to the waves. I was glad that it all ended on such a fine day.

My only regret was not able to buy mussels from Conwy Mussels as it only opened on certain hours on weekends when I wasn't back yet.

Last stroll around Conwy castle area. I'll remember the unique little shops along the cobbled stone streets confined within the stone walls.

Last photo before I waved goodbye.

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

looks like a great xmas dinner! lets recreate that nex weekend!