Friday 31 December 2010

Meeting up

Finally, a day off on Christmas Day thanks to my other houseofficer who helped cover the ward. It's just the two of us on the Paeds ICU ward and the workload is massive. I somehow survived 2 weeks and there's 7 more weeks to go. Wish me luck.

Met up with M and YH at Midvalley. Long time no see!
Catching up at Seeds Cafe. It's a new concept where the boutique is connected to its own cafe. Service was excellent but of course, you pay for it.

Took the KTM to and fro as I'm still not confident enough to drive alone. Going was all right. The way back was almost a nightmare as the same scenario of watching people trying to squeeze into the coaches like sardines is still happening. Luckily, there were 2 trains one after the other at that peak hour and I caught the one less crowded. I even managed to find a seat.
Looking at the new poster for the female coach, won't you think that Malaysia's really open minded? What about both parents and children? Are they allowed?

Today's half day for me cause Malaysia won ASEAN Suzuki Cup. We definitely need to win more. Enjoying my chance to hibernate and recharge this evening. Will separate out another post about my work cause that's another category and a total contrast to this post.

No comments: