Saturday 11 December 2010

Random

Last weekend, I meet up with Y3 at One Utama. So happy to see her cause we haven't seen each other for months!
It was great catching up with you. Now, be a good girl and study for MRCP when you return. Hahahaha.

Food. I think my blog feels incomplete without entries on food. Both eateries are around Petaling Jaya.

Really delicious fish soup noodles with deep fried pork coated in breadcrumbs. Recommended.

This was at one of the market stalls in PJ. The Seafood Cantonese Style Noodles is highly recommended! Overall, food there is delicious. The Yong Tau Fu is expensive at RM1.20 per piece.

Covering the wards this weekend. Having pre-calls depression cause I'll be oncall on Monday. I've found solitude in the library which helps me forget about things. I'm such a bookworm. The thing is, I spend 99% of the time reading the newspaper and storybooks instead of revising. Oh well. I just hope that depression doesn't get to me.

No comments: