Monday 17 March 2008

Liverpool Malaysian Night 08

Sometimes I wonder why did I make my life so hectic. I'm rushing off to Dublin in 2 hours time, therefore, I will only update this entry at Sarah's place if I have time and if her computer is free later on. Decided to at least put some pictures of Liverpool Malaysian Night first.

Chinese dance:

Indian dance:




The cast:

Of course I will have to smile for my own camera

The show was a success but there will always be criticisms positive or negative and rooms for improvement. Till next time.

2 comments:

Sakura said...

noreen, not bad ya your camera.. now i need new one la..mine very bad la

Windchaser said...

i still think it's worth investing in a good camera for a higher price. then you'll be satisfied with it and it'll last longer as well. my friend was telling me that sony is the best for anti-shake and night mode cause its shutter speed is the fastest. i cannot guarantee cause i've never owned a sony cam before. my present one is canon.