Sunday 16 March 2008

PL and BT in Liverpool

I'm so sleepy as well at the moment. Still couldn't find the mood to blog about Liverpool Malaysian Night.

Had to wake up at 8.30am the day after Liverpool Malaysian Night 08, after sleeping at around 3am last night. So sleepy, but 'demi' PL, I set my alarm at 8.30 so that I can wake her up to go shower. Don't know why the hot water stopped for a while last night so she decided to shower in the morning instead. I waited for a while and the hot water came back but by that time, PL was already asleep.

Brought PL and BT to Cheshire Oaks shopping outlet after meeting up with the Malay Choreographer, ex-Malay Choreographer and another friend of theirs.
Sales at Cheshire Oaks wasn't too good this time around. Yet, PL was having the time of her life trying so many clothes but luckily not purchasing all that she'd tried on. BT and I were bored most of the time, especially BT. At least I managed to buy some chocolate, nuts, and dried fruits in the end.
Delicious Fish Bites and Chips from Harry Ramsden's
For lunch, I had fish and chips from Harry Ramsden's. I would say that it was quite delicious. The texture of the potato chips were quite different from the usual French Fried I ate at fast-food outlets. However, they did make me very thirsty. I ordered fish bites, which were smaller pieces of fish covered with batter and deep fried. They were really crunchy and I liked that feeling when you bite into it accompanied by the crunchy sound. Sorry, couldn't think of any other adjectives besides 'crunchy'. Harry Ramsden's was delicious overall but I wouldn't be eating at that place that often as the food was very oily and that was what makes it delicious.

Hot cappuccino on a really cold evening
We shopped until half and hour before the closing time of that place. Stopped by at Starbucks to get some coffee before heading to the bus stop to catch the bus back to Liverpool. The journey to Cheshire Oaks was much longer compared to going back to Liverpool as the bus made so many stops to pick and let passengers down.

The weather in Liverpool today turned bad from the afternoon onwards and it was rainy when we got back to town. Took the cab home and we started this conversation about final destination with the cab driver cause I somehow mentioned the catch phrase halfway through the journey when I said, 'Our final destination is Tudor Close'.

After putting our things down, BT and I went to Tesco to get some ingredients for dinner and due to PL's ingenious estimation, we overcooked and overate. So full!

Next agenda, tried to plan Birmingham Cadbury Chocolate Factory trip but was too tired and sleepy. Talked to M over the phone for almost an hour before we decided to try out my new keyboard. Played for a while and then we decided to shower and go to bed.

With PL's orchestra in the background, I'm here typing this post. Going to bed soon and getting up early tomorrow to accompany PL for mass at Metropolitan Cathedral.

2 comments:

Dinie Wan said...

you were in cheshire oaks that day? we were there too! me, azri, acap... taking our friends around.. =)

Windchaser said...

i saw azri on that day with his friends. didn't see you. kak niza and ernie were there as well but they went back early.