Sunday 26 October 2008

The battle of two MSN pictures

Today, F decided to show me something really interesting. According to him, he's been chasing after her for about half and hour to get her picture. Hmmm....was wondering who's that lucky girl. So, he put her photo on his MSN profile picture:

Very cute and from this angle, she does look a bit plump.

So, I told him that I had something interesting as well. Met him during my trip to Cambodia. I spent half and hour just being mesmerized by his looks. He wasn't very into posing for photographs as eating was his sole passion, but luckily he didn't mind having his photo taken during his meal.

Who won? If it's judging by the reaction towards the photo, I think the answer is very clear. Monkeys in Cambodia are clearly cuter than squirrels in England.

P.s. This was how I wasted my 1 extra hour as we shift to Winter Time.

3 comments:

a*hui said...

that's the cutest monkey i have ever seen!!!

h.3.l.3.n said...

haha.. omg

yinhui, wad r u doing here?? go study!

Windchaser said...

both of you should be studying not reading my blog! shoo, shoo.

why monkeys obese cute, but humans obese not cute?