Saturday 18 October 2008

Breaking

Time will probably heal, that's what I thought.
When did I abandoned my dreams?
Picking up the shattered pieces of hope,
Wounding myself deeper each time I tried.
Betrayed by my own stupidity,
Let down by everything that's happened.
I've sinked into a bottomless pit,
Screaming my heart out yet it reaches no one.
The music keeps on playing,
Who cares about them anyway.
It's so much easier not having a heart,
No more feelings, no more tears.
I would gladly trade happiness,
Just to disappear from this cruel world.
Walking on a thin thread,
It is a matter of time before it breaks.
The sunray catches my eyes,
Time to face it all again.

4 comments:

Grace said...

wo0sh that second pic from the left column.. ehhee very seductive eh~
HOpe ur post isnt a personal feeling.. otherwise i hope u will hang in there :)

Windchaser said...

waah mei lin, don't make me paiseh here. that wasn't the effect which i was trying to achieve. it's 5% of my personal feeling. was being very pessimistic at that time.

h.3.l.3.n said...

cheer up! haha thats from another pessimistic emo queen. but seriously, cheer up! and u look good there!!

Windchaser said...

thanks sifu. now you all know what i do when i'm stressed.