Saturday 4 October 2008

Kena Tagged

I was tagged by my sifu. Forgive me if I don't respond to some of the tags cause I'm starting to neglect this blog due to time constrains.

1. 7 facts about me
  • I forget people's names easily. I need to upgrade my memory.
  • If I'm hungry and sleepy, I choose to sleep first.
  • I'm a really shy person. I will only approach people who I think I will feel comfortable talking to.
  • My laughter is very loud. Too loud sometimes.
  • I don't like feeling guilty
  • I take a long time deciding which brand to buy especially during grocery shopping
  • When I'm stuck, I have to talk to someone to help me make a decision.

2. 7 things that scares me
  • Pain
  • Not knowing what to expect for an important outcome
  • Any creepy crawlies or animals that stings, bites, or causes harm
  • Failure
  • Regret
  • Separations
  • Losing people I love

3. 7 songs that i like now
  • Arashi - Truth
  • Sam Sparro - Black and Gold
  • Lemar - If She Knew
  • FFX - Memories of Lightwaves
  • Harlem - 让我一次爱个够
  • Vamps - Time Goes By
  • Timberland - Way I Are

4. 7 things i always say
  • Sleep first, study later.
  • Nevermind-lah
  • Don't know
  • Har?
  • Don't want
  • Cincai
  • Anything-lah

5. 7 things of value to me
  • My achievements in life
  • My health
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My laptop
  • My watch
  • My pencil box including the things in it


6. 7 first-times in life (that is important)
  • First time traveling without parents or guardians
  • First time skiing and not breaking anything
  • First time stepping foot on UK soil
  • First time over sleeping and having a heart to heart talk to my alarm clock after
  • First time feeling that all my hard work paid off
  • First time picking up myself after a failure
  • First time opening a bank account

7. 7 people i want to tag

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

how do u do a heart-to-heart talk with ur alarm clock???

Anonymous said...

i thought your favourite one should be 'neeveeeerrrrr mindddd'?

Windchaser said...

anonymous:
emmm, i stopped saying that after banting. cannot handle a whole group of people imitating me after i've said it. hahahaha.

helen:
it's between the alarm clock and i. might be having an auditory hallucination at that time. who knows? i might even be confabulating when i was writing this entry.