Monday 27 October 2008

Tagged by Ernie

Ernie, why of all people, you have to tag me. More homework to do now.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
If I had one in the first place, extremely angry and upset. Might bear hatred towards that person for life.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Can I be greedy and wish for more? Ok, ok. If I only have one - be extremely happy in life.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My sister's butt cause she's being so rebellious now.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest in knowledge of the share market so that I can multiply 1 billion to billions of billions of dollars.

5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
Don't think so.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I want to love and be loved as much.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
It's not up to me to decide right? Maybe let me find someone to love first.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would wish that person happiness.

9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
That they're happy and healthy.

10. What makes you fall in love the fastest?
If he treats me sincerely.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Almost or already a consultant, stable financial wise, married to somebody I love, maybe with two kids which hopefully won't be the mirror image of me as I gave my parents a hard time when I was younger.

12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
Oh, nothing because I was bored and thanks to this tag for giving me a task.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
My senior in Liverpool who graduated last year. Miss her so much. We used to go to the gym together and even got caught trying to use her membership. She's really lovely, caring and we get along really well.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Difficult question. I don't know! Maybe married but poor at first, then hopefully with my skills and determination, earn money to become rich later in life.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off the alarm clock.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes but I can be selfish at times.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Is it possible to fall for 2? One random thought just came to my mind when I read this, it's going to be like me deciding what to buy while shopping, I'll take an extremely long time. I think in the end, it's going to be an impulsive decision. So, whoever will convince me at that crucial moment in time.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
No. I'm the type who doesn't get angry easily but once I do, it'll be really difficult for me to forgive and forget.

19. Is there a relationship that you regret working hard for it?
Still too young for this.

20. Would you leave your family behind just to chase your dreams?
Yes cause I won't disappear forever and nowadays, it's so easy to keep in touch.

Now, I want to pass the headache and I'll tag:

  1. Helen Ngu
  2. Lee Pei Pei
  3. Lee Yin Hui
  4. Puan Mei Lin
  5. Ee Pei Lian

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

i see the tag already know i sure tak terlepas.. argggh hehe