Sunday 19 October 2008

Free meal at Nando's

On Saturday, I went with M and V to Nandos to claim our free 1/2 chicken voucher. Usually we don't get such good deal for students but this offer is available nationwide.
Just visit http://www.winningwembley.com/, fill in your details and you can enjoy the same deal which we had as well.How extra was extra hot? Not even on par with the normal big chillis we get in Malaysia what more the bird's eye chillli (cili padi)? I think I still like the Garlic peri-peri sauce the most.
We went to the Nando's branch at Liverpool One and the layout and atmosphere of the restaurant was really lovely. Spacious + calm ambience = relaxed dining.

The voucher only offered exactly what it says - 1/2 a chicken. I paid an extra 1.70 pounds to get the coleslaw, it's just for the sake of having at least 5 portions of fruits or vege in a day. Just joking. I just wanted something with sauce or gravy other than chilli to go with the chicken. There are 5 flavours to choose from for the chicken, namely:

  • Lemon & Herb
  • Mango & Lime
  • Medium
  • Hot
  • Extra Hot

As you can see from the picture, I went with the Mango & Lime and it was delicious. Too bad I couldn't really detect the Mango flavour.

We went to the Disney store after. I could feel the Christmas atmosphere already. Preparations for the festival can be seen everywhere.

Even the soft toys are all geared up for Christmas.

So cute!

Side note:
I just received my results for SSM5 last week. It's an irony that I'll definitely meet all the requirements to get Honours but just because I failed CTM and have to redo it this year, I lost my chance of even getting Commendation. So sad! I've been working hard to meet all the requirements and now they're all going into the bin.
It's going to be my last week on Obs and Gynae. Next I'll be posted to Paediatrics which is noctorious to be the busiest rotation of all. Hopefully I'll survive. Till then.

No comments: