Monday 15 December 2008

Cinderella - the glass slipper cure to the unfortunate weekend

We started our afternoon by stopping by the Empire theater's ticket counter to see if we could get any last minute tickets for the pantomime - Cinderella. We were lucky that there were seats available.

We decided to settle our stomachs at the Christmas Market. Food that were on offer were:

Delicacy from Australia anyone?

Smelt really tempting, but in the end, I settled for....

German sausage! I guess the size of the German sausage do reflect the portion of the country we're in. It's definitely smaller in Germany and even smaller in Sweden.

That's the German sausage hut behind.

Finally, it's 20 minutes before the show when we started queuing up to go in. Since the previous episode, I'm making sure that I'm early for everything from now on. I seriously need to get myself a watch.

Very fancy backdrop.

The group which was supposed to be in a Gondola at that point in time.

Big happy "family"

It was my first time experiencing actors interacting with the audience. With all the dancing, singing and jokes, I enjoyed it all considering it was targeted towards a younger group of audience.

Anchor!!!! No, we didn't stand up and shout. Of course we'd remember to behave ourselves. It was a great Liverpudlian cast.

V, M and C (seorang kanak-kanak yang diculik untuk hujung minggu ini)

A production with high standards. Highly recommended if you're still young at heart.

After that, we went to R's house to chill out, order dinner and watch ' The Nutty Professor 2' and 'Hard Rain'. The television ended up entertaining the sofa and cushions as our attention turned to Youtube instead.

The place that we trashed that night.

I really liked the rocking chair without its legs. Can rock myself to sleep.

Our professional photographer, Dr. C.

The candid shot she took of me.

I guess that's enough to make up for the trip which I should have gone to. Let's just hope that I can blog about my trip to Budapest and not superimpose my own picture into backgrounds from Budapest like how I did to my 'Venice trip'.

Did you realise that it's my 100th post and it's a happy one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS DR OOI!