Tuesday 6 January 2009

Finally I bought a watch


Finally, the first watch which I've bought for myself for no special reasons besides needing it for the coming exams. I surveyed the whole of Liverpool One and came to this decision to buy this Swatch watch which is practical, attractive because of how unattractive it is, but most suitable to my needs: a second hand, date, and ability of attaching it to my hospital badge.

May I not grow to love you as much as I've loved your predecessors or I'll totally be heartbroken once you decide not to tick again.

Had a little Japanese biscuit feast thanks to I. Her friend gave them to her, all nicely wrapped up in present paper as well. Yummy!

2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

u shud shower ur watch with love and not hold back coz one day it might not tick anymore.. in that case we all wont love anyone coz everyone wil die sooner or later!

and lovely jap biscuits u have there!

Windchaser said...

objects and humans are totally different entities