Friday 9 January 2009

Homemade Pizza

After watching my first amputation surgery today which ended at 5.40pm, I was so tired that I almost fell asleep on the bus ride home. My initial instinct was to go straight to my bed and hibernate, but when I reached home, my flatmates were busy making pizza!

I only helped out with grating the cheese as they've started earlier and have done most of the work.
Conjuring up different combination of topping and then sprinkling loads of cheese on top

It was fun eating while waiting for the next pizza to be baked in the oven. I was impatient after the first few slices as I was still hungry and it takes a ll0000o...nnngg 15 minutes to bake each pizza.

Don't ask me how many slices I took in the end. They were just too delicious.

3 comments:

sm said...

noreen noreen u always make me hungry with ur pictures..sigh susah la wna diet

h.3.l.3.n said...

i m hungry too!! *grumbles*

Windchaser said...

*Disclaimer: The Author holds no responsibility in ruining any dieting efforts of readers.