Saturday 31 January 2009

Started with good food and ended with good food

Disclaimer:
The author holds not responsibility of ruining any dieting efforts, making stomach growl, or set off an insatiable hunger pang. Read on at your own risk.

It's not that I like puting disclaimers here. But since readers started complaining that I've ruined so many dieting efforts, I just had to.


Today, no matter what dieting plan we were already on or was supposed to be starting had to be put on hold as the food were just tooooo good. Thanks a lot C, for bringing us around in your sports car.

Lunch at Harvester:

They had a early meal discount menu before 6.30pm which was really worth the value. There were so many choices to choose from and the salads were bottomless.

Happy people getting their salads and enjoying their meal.

All the mouth watering food! From roasted ribs, garlic bread, penne, to cajun chicken.

I can say that photos can really be deceiving as it looks so much more delicious in it as compared to the real thing. I guess because in photos, you can chose what parts to emphasise whereas in real life, you see the overall picture.

Harvester was located next to the beach as well. But it was too cold for a swim. Beautiful surrounding, ambient atmosphere, delicious and cheap food. What more can I ask. I can't believe that I've already had my lunch before coming to this place, and yet, I ended up having my 2nd round of a proper lunch.

Cheshire Oaks:

Sorry, no pictures as I was busy shopping! Bought a really nice handbag from Monsoon which is big enough to fit my laptop in. So, it's going to be my hospital bag from now on.

Dinner at Yo! Sushi:

Last day of the offer and my first time stepping into Yo! Sushi.

Surprisingly, the Japanese food was good. We had dishes from the conveying belt and ordered others as well.

My mouth is watering again! It is expensive to eat there without the 40% voucher as my bill came up to 11 pounds each. Imagine paying about 20 per person without any discounts. Too bad I won't be visiting anytime soon after the promotion period.

No comments: