Wednesday 15 July 2009

Feels like home

Finally, we have our own Malaysian restaurant in Liverpool - Rasa Malaysia Boleh. It is situated near the small Kimos and Philharmonic Hall if anyone is interested in dining there. The funny story about it was, I heard about it from 2 groups of people, one naming the restaurant Malaysia Boleh and another group naming it Rasa Malaysia causing me to end up thinking that there are 2 new Malaysian restaurants in Liverpool. Hahahaha. How I wish.

This evening, the 3 of us made our way there to meet up and of course, to taste the food.

I think you can identify who is the most eager amongst us. I enjoyed my cold ice Milo drink while waiting for the food to be served. Even the setting in the restaurant has such a strong Malaysian feel to it.

Petai stirred fried with long beans and aubergines in sambal belacan sauce. Yummy! I can't believe that we can get petai here.

And even Ikan Kembung! Accompanied with spicy belacan sauce.

How can we not order Beef Rendang?

Miss home? Nah, not with the opening of this restaurant anymore. The price was reasonable as well. It came up to 10 pounds per person.

Will I return this Friday? Most probably.

No comments: