Thursday 16 July 2009

Hospital group night out

Last Wednesday was a night out for my hospital group. We gathered at Mayflower Chinese restaurant for dinner and karaoke.

From stir fry squid, beef, to sweat and sour, you name it, we've ordered it. Food was delicious.

S did the opening to our karaoke session cause no one else dared to take up the challenge.

M and S sang Pretty Fly for a White Guy. It was fun. Didn't know that M could rap as well.

Everyone was so into singing Oasis's song.

Finally, I sang a song by Avril Lavigne as well. Wanted to sing Complicated but somebody insisted on Sk8ter boi.

It was a really fun night out. Don't know when will we be able to gather like this again.

My beloved hospital group. How time flies. We've been together for the past year struggling and supporting each other all the way till the finals. Will miss them badly.

After karaoke, we made our way to get more drinks and dance in town but I don't know how we ended up in one of the worst clubs ever. No wonder there were not many people there. Hahaha. Nevertheless, I almost lost my voice from shouting too much in that club. I still don't know how can people meet up in a club, I will always pick the Mamak stall any time.

The next day was the start of my trip to Venice. So hectic! I can still feel the tiredness from writing this blog. Hahaha.

No comments: