Tuesday 14 July 2009

Happiest day of my life

Results for finals were out at 4pm today. My friend and I had teaching at 3pm. Thinking that it would take only an hour but it lasted till 4.40pm.

That 40 minutes were the longest 40 minutes of my life. I felt my phone vibrating every few seconds after the clock strike 4pm and yet we were still stuck in this lecture on clinical trials on CML. Goodness! My legs couldn't stay still, my mind couldn't focus at all.

'You can go now', those words started our race back home. We practically ran all the way back. Finally, after all those sleepless nights, scroll down, no, it's not published under Academic Transcripts, let's try Overall year results.........pass, scroll down..... pass, scroll some more........pass.......YAY!!!!! I passed my finals!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will say yes to everything cause I'm just too happy. Called my parents even though it was already 12 midnight back home and they said they couldn't sleep cause they were waiting for my phone call. I wished that every 4th year medic could feel the same as I do but sadly that's not the case. Hoping for the best for the resits for them.

Things which I will need to blog about are Karaoke with hospital group on Wednesday night and my trip to Venice, Verona, Florence and Pisa from Thursday till Monday morning which seriously was right out a competition from Amazing Race considering all the detour and road blocks which we had to go through. I haven't fully recovered from the trip yet so, updates will be delayed.

Till then.

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

Congrats todai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U deserve it! :)

Windchaser said...

thank you sifu!!! felt so relieved after getting the results. have a nice trip to japan!

sm said...

congratz!!!!!