Thursday 2 July 2009

Post Finals Cruise Party

Finally, after a long hiatus due to finals, it's over!!!!! Now it's the waiting game for the results which will be out in less than 10 days. Scary!

I will need all the luck I can get, so, if you're generous and kind enough, please lend me all of it. I just want to get to 5th year.

Post Finals Cruise Party:

We had a post finals party along the Mersey river. We reached the terminal early to do some catching up before we boarded the boat. And yes, I dragged M, who is the only dentistry student up the boat. Who knows, someone might have a toothache?

I didn't have a nice dress to wear and had to rush down to town that afternoon to get one. Yup, got this dress which can be worn on Chinese New Year too as it is red enough.

We were given a complimentary drink as we boarded the boat.
We could enjoy the sea breeze and watch the sunset on the top deck.

I took like 4 shots in order to get everyone into the right position.


Wonder why D looked so miserable even though he's surrounded by 3 girls. Maybe not pretty enough for him.

M and I

Basically, our main activity that evening was to take as many pictures as possible.

It still seemed so surreal that the finals were over and me being on a boat with the whole bunch of 4th years.

Setting, setting........

There was a caricaturist on board too and the best thing about it was, it was f.o.c!

I had one done with M. Seriously, that doesn't look like me at all. I think I do have more hair. My friends got them done as well. I think he's better at drawing guys.

There was a dance floor and DJ on the lower deck. So, there's a variety of activity to cater for everyone. The only disadvantage of having a boat party was that nobody could go home early unless they decide to swim back to shore.

Enjoying the last moments of sunset

Finally, back to dry land. There was an after party but I was so tired that I decided to go home. Hopefully all of us will have good news to share soon!

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

good luck for ur results & looks like great fun! hope to c u in that red dress than for cny! =D