Sunday 22 November 2009

Final round

Friday evening, we went to Ye Rah for dinner. Highly recommended as not only the food was delicious, the service was good too.

From Singapore fried noodles, Thai green curry, to lamb kebab. Other than the lamb kebab being too salty, there were no further complains.

There's a ferries wheel at Liverpool One but it's not going to be permanent. Only till the new year. It's 5 pounds for students. Not very sure about the view as it's within L-1.

Saturday birthday dinner:

I have to accept the fact that it's really difficult to get everyone together nowadays but I was happy that many turned up. The food at Harbour City was delicious but I thought that the portions were quite small.

Round 3 - my 3rd birthday cake. Can't believe that I got so many this year. Maybe it's to make up for not having a birthday cake in a few past birthdays. Does that mean my 3 wishes will come true? Muahahaha. Happy birthday to YM too!

No comments: