Tuesday 3 November 2009

Llandudno - Great Orme through pictures

First day that we arrived at Llandudno (pronounced as Th(l)an-did-no), we decided to take the cable car up Great Orme before it closes for winter.

The view of Llandudno is just so beautiful!

The longest passenger cable car in the UK.

6.50 pounds for a return ticket. Worth every penny of it.

You could take the tram up the Great Orme as well, but may encounter the above 'adverse event'.

Kids, do not try this at home.

Even the photo of the grass only turned out so nice.


Weather was perfect to just sit and just admire the scenery.

The scenery made me recall the art pieces which I copied at Art classes which I took when I was younger. Now I know the origins of those art pieces.

My masterpiece. Many thanks to D for being my model. How I wished that I was the model and not the photographer at times. Then I can get nice photos of myself.

Another piece. Thanks to Lassie. Just joking, I don't even know what it's name.


On our way down...

The sun came out fully at this time and the photos turned out really well.

The gazing sheep looked like little cotton wools on the grass.

Back to the lower grounds. Even the seagull happily posed for me.

Had fish and chips by the sea accompanied by this well behaved seagull which didn't steal our food. Still soaking in the scenic view.

Our 5 star accommodation. I'm still wondering if I'm in the middle of 5th year or on a vacation. Let me just call it 'lawatan sambil belajar'.

No comments: