Friday 6 November 2009

I need a new pair of sport shoes

I realised that it is time for me to hunt for a new pair of sport shoes when my right sock was wet from walking back through the rain today. Seems like there's a hole where water had seeped through.

Curious about the latest Nike shoes, I surfed the website and came across NIKEiD where it allows personal customisation of the colour. Thus, the designing process began and the end product is:




You can even customise what you want to print on the back of the shoes. I would prefer something quirky but I couldn't think of anything while I was playing with the designs. I think it will be quite weird for people knowing your name from your shoes if you decide to put your name on the back. Hahaha. At least nobody will steal this pair of shoes!

Total price for this pair of lovely customised shoes: £151.70.

After all that fun and effort, I wish I could own the real thing but I cannot afford it!!!

No comments: