Monday 16 November 2009

My birthday celebration

The weather was a combination of strong wind and rain today. Things didn't look like it's going to change for the better anytime soon. Went to GP earlier to get some work done. About 50% of the patients didn't want to see me. Went home feeling slightly disappointed thinking that it's not going to be a good day for me.

When I got home, D was busy preparing dinner for the whole house and it ended up a birthday celebration for me.

My group for GP rotation

D's peanut butter chicken and chicken rice tasted really delicious.

I was already very happy by that time....and what I didn't expect was this:
Now, I'm really touched. Had a birthday card from all of them too. No wonder they didn't let me in the kitchen while they were doing the washing.

Made my birthday wish and blew the candles while everyone sang my birthday song. Thanks everyone!

Now to face the reality that I'm already one year wiser. Hahaha...not older. I'm still very young.

3 comments:

V'V"N said...

Selamat Hari Jadi Dr.!

h.3.l.3.n said...

happy bdayy!!!!!!!!

Sakura said...

wah!!! you got TWO birthday cakes at one time ka? So lucky and nice lah... Your cake look like the one in cartoon. I like!