Sunday 3 January 2010

2010

Hello 2010. I wished I knew what you have installed for me this year. 2009 was a mixture of excitement and stress and I do hope that 2010 wouldn't be as stressful and exciting but I have a feeling that I will get more than what I am bargaining for.

What do I want to achieve this year? Hmmmm......

Grasp the opportunity whenever it comes my way to try new things


Make time to engage with my inner self but not falling asleep after being too relaxed.

Making sure that that I see no regrets when looking back at my shadows.

Smile and laugh, even in the middle of falling.

Gather enough momentum, not only to get back up on my feet, but to leap.

Learn how to stand on my own feet, or when things are difficult, own foot and not quaver.

I foresee that 2010 will be contained with much more excitement. More decision making. Much more growing up to do. I will survive!

Happy New Year to all my readers!!! Are you all still keeping your new year resolutions?

No comments: