Sunday 31 January 2010

Think positive

The orange yolk in the sky slowly disappeared into the horizon.
I just felt really weird with the mixed feelings.
Those voices are still not leaving me alone.
I hate the darkness but at least they keep me company.

As I fell, you thought it was bad enough.
Somebody comes along and pour mud all over.
Think positive you say?
At least no one recognises the crippled me on the ground.

I just hate myself for not being able to stand up again.
But can I blame anyone? I just want to have a good cry.
You just came up to me with an outreached hand.
Too bad you're not the hero you think you are.

Could you please leave me alone?
I had this feeling for a long time.
Maybe I don't want to admit it.
Maybe I'm not the person you said I was.

I want to scream to release all the hatred.
But words are just not coming out.
Think positive she say?
'I'll scream on your behalf, but inside your head'

My thoughts are muddled enough.
But those damn voices, they kept getting louder.
Think positive he say?
I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Knowing too much might not be a good thing.
I know the quickest and most painless method.
Think positive they say?
I could easily end it all if I wanted.

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

hey, hope u r alright.. hang in there!